E3 FAILS E3 FAILS

HA! That Kingdom Hearts one was great. I think it would be hilarious if Square made an announcement like this on April fools day just mess with fans (Myself included).

Great video by the way.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Definatley worthy of daily feature. Likeable characters, great writing, great voice acting, and lot's of creativity as well. This cartoon definitely proofs that you don't need to be adult and edgy on here to make something great. Don't get me wrong I don't mind cartoons that have swearing and inappropriate jokes here and there, but it's just nice to see a cartoon that's innocent, but is also able to make me smile and laugh just as well as some of the adult cartoons on here. Your really an inspiration to me man, keep up the good work. ;o)

John of War John of War

Man This cracks me up, just seeing the guy in front of the play screen, and making a serious face is just so funny on it's own. Just hearing that booming voice saying all those things about his co worker is just beautiful. That laugh at the end I just completely lost it cause honestly I wasn't expecting that. Please JonnyUtah don't ever stop making cartoons they always crack me up no matter what mood i'm in. :)

Link You Dogg... Link You Dogg...

Hilarious! Keep up the funnies they're great. :D

NerdRoll responds:

thank you! i shall, if i can ever finish the projects ive started i have a few ideas for some funny images and even a couple little comics! :D